1) Download the latest installer directly from our Download page under "Game Launcher".
2) Once downloaded, right-click on the "Vertex_Client_Windows.zip" file and select "Extract all..." to unzip it's content.
3) Then navigate inside the new extracyed folder and right-click on the "Vertex_Client_setup.exe" file and select "Run as administrator" to begin the installation process.
4) Your computer may restrict running installers from unknown publishers. If that happens, simply click on "More info" and then "Run anyway" to continue the process.
5) Follow the on-screen setup steps to complete the game's installation.
6) You should now have a Desktop shortcut called "Play Vertex". Simply right-click on the shortcut and select "Run as administrator" to start the Launcher.
7) The Launcher should now download and sync your game files. Depending on your internet and disk speed, this may take some time. Once completed, the "PLAY" button should become available.
8) You should now be good to play and enjoy the game!
- If you run into any Download issues, you can always try the ZIP PACKAGE.
- If the game downloaded without issues, but won't Start, I would invite you to visit our Troubleshooting section for further support.
Mods can be found on mod.io.
1) First, you'll need to download the wanted mod using the "Manual download" cloud-looking button.
2) Once downloaded, double-click on the downloaded file to view the archive's content. Inside, should be a "
3) Your UserCreatedContent folder should now have a new .pak file corresponding to your wanted mod. You are now ready to go in-game and try it out!
- Please remember that the server also needs to have the same mods as you in order for you to be able to use them. ZIP PACKAGE.
- If you are hosting your own server, please make sure to also place any mods into your equivalent Dedicated Server's UserCreatedContent folder as well.
- For any support concerning a specific mod, please contact the mod's author.
1) Download the latest server ZIP package directly from our Download page under "Dedicated Server".
2) Once downloaded, right-click on the "Vertex_Server_Windows_x.x.x.x.zip" file and select "Extract all..." to unzip it's content.
You can then place the "Server" folder to the location of your choice. If unsure, feel free to place it inside the root directory of your Vertex game installation.
3) Then navigate inside the new extracyed folder and right-click on the "Auto_Restart.bat" file and select "Edit" in order to make changes to the server configuration, such as the map, gamemode, port (if needed) and server name.
4) Once ready, simply right-click on the "Auto_Restart.bat" file and select "Run as administrator" to start the server.
5) A command prompt window should now appear. Please do not close this Window, as it is what allows your server to auto-restart on fail/crash.
Loading may take some time, especially on first try or slower machines. Eventually, a second window should show up: this is the server's console.
- Please note that at this time, the console is view-only and cannot be typed into or interacted with. Any administrative operation must be done in-game using the "Administration" option.
- Consult the "Readme.txt" file located in your Server folder to view more advanced configurations and customization options.
- In order to allow players to join your server over the internet, please make sure to configure your router to port forward your game port (default: 27070) to your server's local machine IP.
- For any support, we invite you to visit our official Discord server or to create a Support ticket.