By using the Game, you agree to this Policy and the processing of your personal information in the manner described herein.
Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of information when you use the Game:
- Personal information, such as your name, e-mail address, age, and other contact information;
- Device and usage information, such as IP address, device type and operating system, access dates and times, game progress, and game interactions;
- Payment and billing information, such as payment method, account numbers, billing address, and credit card information;
- Technical information, such as error messages, hardware performance, and system settings;
- Location information, such as zip code or country;
- Other information, such as in-game activities, interactions, and communications.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide and manage your access to the Game;
- To process payments, refunds, and other transactions;
- To customize your experience and provide personalized content;
- To analyze usage and performance of the Game;
- To improve our services, and develop new products and features;
- To protect the security and integrity of the Game;
- To contact and communicate with you about your account or the Game.
Sharing of Information
We may share your information in the following ways:
- With vendors, consultants, and other service providers that we use to support our business;
- With other players of the Game, in order to facilitate in-game activities, interactions, and communications, such as leaderboards, tournaments, and social networks;
- With business partners, such as advertising and marketing partners, sponsors, and co-branding partners;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation, or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of Timenudge Studios, its users, or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
We take measures to protect the security of your information, including using industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving data. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Changes to this Policy
We may modify this Policy from time to time. If we make material changes to this Policy, we will post the updated Policy on our website and notify you by email or other means.
Your continued use of the Game after we post any modifications to this Policy will constitute your acceptance of the revised Policy.
If you have any questions about this Policy or our privacy practices, please contact us at email@example.com.
Last updated: January 28, 2023Return to Home