Terms of Service (TOS)
Timenudge Studios Terms of Service
Welcome to Vertex, an online video game created and operated by Timenudge Studios (hereinafter referred to as “Timenudge Studios”, “we”, “us”, “our”).
By accessing and/or playing Vertex, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following Terms of Service (hereinafter referred to as the “ToS”).
2. User Rights
2.1 Use of the Game. Subject to your compliance with the ToS, Timenudge Studios grants to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use the Game.
2.2 Limited License to User Content. You hereby grant to Timenudge Studios a non-exclusive, fully paid, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicensable, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, and otherwise use and exploit any User Content you create and submit to the Game.
3. General Rules
3.1 Compliance with Laws. You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations with respect to your use of the Game.
3.2 Prohibited Activities. You agree that you will not:
• Use the Game for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
• Use the Game for any commercial purpose;
• Post, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable;
• Post, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that infringes the rights of any third party;
• Use the Game for any purpose that is not authorized by Timenudge Studios;
• Use the Game in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Timenudge Studios server, or the networks connected to any Timenudge Studios server;
• Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part of the Game, accounts registered to other users, or to any Timenudge Studios server, or networks connected to any Timenudge Studios server;
• Modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the Game;
• Use any robot, spider, other automated device, or manual process to monitor or copy any portion of the Game;
• Use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Game; or
• Attempt to modify, hack, crack, or reverse engineer the Game.
You acknowledge that the Game is owned and operated by Timenudge Studios and all right, title, and interest in the Game, including all software, technology, artwork, and content, are owned by Timenudge Studios.
Timenudge Studios reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to immediately terminate or suspend your access to the Game without prior notice if you fail to comply with the ToS.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties
You acknowledge and agree that your use of the Game is at your own risk. The Game is provided “as is” and “as available” and Timenudge Studios makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to the Game and its content.
7. Limitation of Liability
You acknowledge and agree that Timenudge Studios shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of your use of the Game.
8.1 Entire Agreement. This ToS constitutes the entire agreement between you and Timenudge Studios relating to the subject matter herein and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter.
8.2 Severability. If any provision of this ToS is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
8.3 Waiver. The failure of Timenudge Studios to enforce any right or provision in this ToS shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
8.4 Governing Law. This ToS shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
If you have any questions about the ToS, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: January 28, 2023Return to Home